Our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Process
We have a complaint handling procedure that you can use to try and resolve any dispute and we will do our best to get it resolved quickly and efficiently.
If you are not satisfied following the conclusion of our complaint handling procedure, it is recommended that you contact The Motor Ombudsman (“TMO”) who is our certified Alternative Dispute Resolution Provider. TMO provides motorists with free and impartial adjudication in the event of a dispute.
You can find further information about the TMO procedures through The Motor Ombudsman website at www.themotorombudsman.org. Alternatively, you can contact The Motor Ombudsman Information Line on 0345 2413008.
As a subscriber to the Motor Industry Code of Practice for Service & Repair, we are fully committed to making sure we operate to the highest standards of service, so we can give you peace of mind and we are committed to:
- Honest and fair services
- Open and transparent pricing
- The completion of work as agreed
- Invoices that match quoted prices
- Competent and conscientious staff
- A straightforward and swift complaints procedure
The Motor Ombudsman’s Vehicle Sales Code covers the sale of new and used cars, and we are committed to, amongst other requirements:
- The use of clear and transparent invoicing, advertising and pricing
- Selling a used car which is supported by a vehicle provenance check
- Providing customer test drives
- Avoiding high-pressure selling techniques
- Supplying accurate advice on warranty and finance products
For more information regarding The Motor Ombudsman’s Motor Industry New Car Code of Practice, please visit Vauxhall.co.uk/the-motor-ombudsman. You will also find a leaflet about The Motor Ombudsman’s Motor Industry New Car Code of Practice in the literature pack provided in every new car.